Total Pars 6
    Total Bogeys 0
    Total Double Bogeys 0
    Total Others

Just another "Hack" .......pfft

• genegold2
    1,302 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2012 9:45 PM

Seen a lot of these in as games. I call them sandbaggers because will not play ranked rounds to tier up. the hackers and am are very bad at this, so they get teamed with the best players trying to insure a win. I usually ask them why they won't tier up and will et the answer I do not care to. I leveled up too fast, TP and had to slow down on the ranked rounds till I can play my average at least half of the time. I do not like fakes and will not fake people out with my ability.

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2012 10:54 AM

Unless things have changed, it's IMPOSSIBLE for a Hack with only two 9-hole rounds; to score 12 birdies with Beginner clubs? Maybe Hacks now get to buy the Starter Set of clubs right away but otherwise have no idea how these Extremely low averages are being achieved by Hacks and other very low-level players? Can't call it cheating either because obviously the WGT computer is allowing these statistics to occur. Astonished to see another player at only level 40 with a 55.81 average. Not possible IMO but it might have something to do with playing a lot of CTTH's? No human can do that by playing just ranked 9 and 18-hole rounds? ;) But miracles can happen.   lol

• Canada15
    84 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2012 2:13 PM

simple... guys create multiple accounts.  They go from being masters, tour master, legends, etc and make another account to gain credits.  all of us who play a lot would be able to shoot good scores from hack tees wih starter clubs..  But playing THAT well is unreal.  in fact, its just stupid.  Any score at any level below 58 is just a waste of time in my opinion.  I prefer the game the way I have it, as its more realistic.  Scoring 18 birdies and some of those eagles seems just ridiculous.

RSS