Forums

Help › Forums

Re: If I worked for WGT..

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 4 2012 10:05 AM (5 replies)
  • Scott2mee
    281 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 7:53 PM

I would create a feature in the game where you can throw your clubs in the water.. Maybe a guy loses a couple Nike balls on one hole.. He gets upset and throws a Taylor made fairway wood into Lake Tahoe at Edgewood. or the river at Wolf Creek and Boom ! ! We just made around ten bucks.. I know it sounds ridiculus but seriously.. If this feature was avaliable do you not think people would use it..  

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 8:17 PM

Not the first time I have seen this suggestion. All I can say is I am pleased you dont work for WGT, having said that you wouldn't make a dime from me! If anyone wants to throw a club I would suggest they seek anger managemet classes ASAP

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 9:46 PM

If I only got my of the features I requested :)

I shall not speak of it:)

-wgticon

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 1:45 AM

personally, i'd like my avatar, at the hit of a button, to turn around and flip my opponents the bird before teeing off .. come to think of it, i can think of multiple pre- tee off "gestures" that one can "employ" to get the laughs goin' .. one can only dream

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 2:39 AM

Scubagear to go diving for balls (+eventually clubs)...:)

R.

• Scott2mee
    281 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 10:05 AM

So funny.. I was only kidding as I'm sure you were as well.. Alanti has a point.. We should all be glad I'm not employed at WGT.. The game is great just like it is.. Next time I'll write my ideas down on paper..

RSS