Forums

Help › Forums

Re: LEVELS

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 7 2012 7:35 AM (7 replies)
  • JMLEVI
    10 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2012 7:37 PM

I'm at the Master level and I would like to warn all new players and others to which it may apply. DO NOT GO BEYONE TOUR PRO. 

Why? Because WGT makes the game not just more difficult but "impossible" to the point where you get to think the game is rigged. And also watch out for water, if you are playing with expensive Nike or other balls for some reason they manage to have your ball go in the water so you have to buy more balls. It's fun but not.

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2012 2:19 PM

Not true at all. I am Tour Master and I suck at this game. How is it impossible if I am Tour Master?

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2012 4:26 PM

Oh heck, that's easy to solve... Just aim for the bushes opposite the water. Then you won't have to worry about the water.

• genegold2
    1,302 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2012 6:20 PM

I had the same experience going to tour pro. I REALLY WORKED AT MY AVERAGE AS PRO TO GET IT DOWN. I cheated by not finishing a game or tourney unless my score was lower or very close to current avg. Now I play every game and take the score. I can truly say I can play my average, which is still changing to some extent. Good golfing!!

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2012 7:33 PM

JMLEVI:
    Because WGT makes the game

, more difficult according to your ability.

Was there a need to make this thread twice?

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/142641.aspx

• jeffc46221
    621 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2012 8:13 PM

The OP  is kidding right....im not a pro and never claim to be but its not impossible. Does the game get more difficult, yes it does but get over it and work at it.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2012 10:03 PM

You titled the thread wrong. You get your levels by playing and earning the XP points. Its the tiers that you are referring to. Yes as you advance up the tiers, the game becomes more difficult. You are moved back on the tees, and the greens become faster when putting. But dont worry, because the more you play, the better you will get. I`m now at level 92 Master tier, but I started just like you a Hack. We all started off that way , Tour Legends included. But we didnt quit, when the game got harder. We just started playing harder. This is one of the best games that you will ever play. Why? Because here you have to earn what you get. Here you get what you play for, and there are no freebies. Any body can quit , thats no big deal. But before you quit , remember this. No body has ever accomplished anything worth doing by quitting. Play well, and have fun. Now excuse me, I have to go wash my mouth out with soap, for taking up for WGT. Happy Swinging

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2012 7:35 AM

IMHO, the best part of the game is that it continues to challenge us.  

RSS