Forums

Help › Forums

Re: "Lake Erie is Happiness Club"L4 members

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 10 2010 6:13 AM (4 replies)
  • pardog06
    53 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 5:22 AM

Lake Erie is Happiness is looking for some new members!! I am still fairly new to WGT but love it :) I live on Sanusky bay Ohio Lake Erie and love the water :) So i created this club for like minded people to have drama free fun and good compitition.We are excepting all ranks but I would realy like a few masters so i have some strong compitition :)Good luck to all and may you always DING your meters!

Pardog06

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 5:31 AM

pardog06:
    I live on Sanusky bay Ohio Lake Erie and love the water

Heh-Living due east of Lake Erie that body of water wreaks all sorts of havoc here in the winter. Can you say "Lake Affect?" LOL-for the uninitiated when those cold Canadian winds blow across it they pick up the moisture, turn it into snow and dump it all over western New York.

Lake Erie might be happiness this time of year but when golf season's over-well, that's another story.  :-)

• Chazzz7
    53 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 5:37 AM

YJ where r u from i'm in Clarence.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 5:54 AM

Chazzz7:
    YJ where r u from i'm in Clarence.

Hi, neighbor. 20 miles east on Rte 31! I pass through your town every 2 months on the way to Smokin Joes for the butts.  :-)

(Clarence is where that plane belly flopped to the ground after the wings iced up last winter.)

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 6:13 AM

pardog i'm heading to the bay this weekend for rally on the rock you in?

RSS