Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Closed ears

Sat, Dec 15 2012 8:33 AM (8 replies)
  • txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2012 1:37 AM

I wasn't able to hit a shot and lost an undisclosed amount of credits.....I sent a message, I want to see what happens. I sent a message to my opponent as well, but.....well, he has my credits...........I want to see if I get a response. I am VERY interested to see if I get a response. I ain't whining.........yet.

Please, brothers.....don't tell me it's my computers fault. I don't care if I never make a 10 foot putt again, but this made me wanna talk......

I kinda  know what's coming next and I understand. Details.....Short shot timer and I didn't make it on the first shot.....Wasn't able to take the shot......first hole, first shot. I could chat, couldn't shoot once it locked up in the backswing. Again, very interested to see this one out as I rarely play for credits.

To be more clear, I didn't hit the first shot in time. I was unable to hit the "warning" shot at all and was a loser of my credits as a rather curious result.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2012 1:50 AM

Yo mate, we play togheter.

I got the message from WGT: your opponent disconnect and you will be move to the lobby. Waiting the 5minuts but no sign of you. Happen to me many time and when you get freeze or disconnect nope, your opponent didn't see what you write. That's happen only when both goin' freeze, for what happens to me till now, an maybe because WGT already move him in the lobby.

If you want a rematch you can find me ev'ryday at the same time, GMT +6 indeed.

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2012 2:01 AM

Right on, man.....Like I said, no offense to you at all, I couldn't take a shot, I could chat, but not take a shot.....I wasn't disconnected. I don't know, I'm not an unschooled man and the internet doesn't intimidate me. I'm no genius, I'm no idiot.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2012 2:08 AM

Well mate, it will be hard to understand me, my english sucks and I made a lot of troubles here in the forum but I'm sure I can tell you that happens to me many times, from home to work, no metter where I get a MP, sometimes connection blows, not the line, connection on the WGT server. 

Yesterday evening I lost over 450credits for been moved apart to the game.
    It's a part of the game and If you want a rematch invite me if you see me avaible. 

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2012 2:13 AM

I appreciate your conversation, I do hope to talk to you again........Take care, man.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2012 4:15 AM

Thanks for the invite mate but I got no friends in my list just for choice.

Appreciate too, makes me feel better.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2012 4:32 AM

txzdave:

Right on, man.....Like I said, no offense to you at all, I couldn't take a shot, I could chat, but not take a shot.....I wasn't disconnected. I don't know, I'm not an unschooled man and the internet doesn't intimidate me. I'm no genius, I'm no idiot.

Your not alone... I have experienced the same thing a few times with the screen freezing and still being able to chat but not swing or anything else. It is a bug that happens periodically. The only solution I have found is to let the other players know what's happening on my end and that I needed to disconnect and come back in.

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2012 3:19 AM

I kinda know what people whine about now, I ain't one to dwell on it.....But I kinda have to. I can't believe I give a ? about it. No offense meant, You know?

I appreciate the advice, my credits don't give a f apparently. I ain't a jackass normally. Period

I wanted to play for credits that I lost and just tell me I'm sh outta luck and I'll still not understand. I ain't bitter, I'm realistic.

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 8:33 AM

I recieved a quick and reasonable response from WGT from my first whining moment. I learned alot to tell you the truth. I have a new respect for everyone I sent messages to and/or dealt with. I gotta say I am impressed and have a new angle on how serious people are about makin' this game run smooth. Happy holidays, all. Thanks, man......You know who I'm talkin' about. I appreciate it.

RSS