Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Add a friend?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 19 2012 6:35 PM (6 replies)
  • machagogo
    4 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2012 5:35 PM

Ok so I have looked every where and cannot find out how to add a friend thats already playing and neither can he. Please make this easier. Also tell me how to add friend.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2012 7:40 PM

To add a friend click on there name, it brings up their profile, add just click the add a friend button.

When they have accepted you you will see this under the play now buttom along with their status.

• machagogo
    4 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2012 7:42 PM

Where do I find my friends name? there is nowhere to type it or look for it. But thank you for the help.

• prncsschellie
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2012 9:58 PM

Go to the profile page of the player you'd like to add, then click the ADD AS FRIEND button to the right of the avatar. After your friend confirms, you will see a green circle next to their name in the Friends module whenever they are online and available for a multi-player game

• machagogo
    4 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 6:22 PM

Thanks for your help. I did figure it out finally. On main page on top mid right side select WGT Community then select WGT Players then either type in name or browse players. Thank you for your help.

• HarveyCD
    2 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 6:30 PM

Where do you find the profile page of the friend you would like to add?? this is Sherlock Holmes time LOL

• HarveyCD
    2 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 6:35 PM

Click on their name ???? WHERE?? ON what page???

Thanks for some advises

RSS