Help › Forums

Re: Newbie here

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 29 2012 7:03 PM (8 replies)
  • BaldFatnHappy
    5 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 4:24 PM

Hello Jackal2112

Thanks for finding me and inviting me to your country club. I know that I will like it. I'm a senior born 10/19/1944 in Salem Mass. I live in Eugene Oregon now. My son has been playing on WGT and had a hard time with them, he has no patience at all. When the game freezes he goes buzzurk, lol. So I try to calm him down. I took over the computer and joined WGT. My son let me play a lot on here and I got pretty good at it. I'm a hack now and level 8. I kinder played 2 games so far maybe 3 anyway. Got to this level real quick like.

People will say that I cheat because of my ability to play. I tried to join 5 - 6 games and no one wanted any part of me. I will keep trying and maybe miss a bunch of shots, lol. Thank you for your invite and hope we can play or I can play with some of your members. Leave me messages and see what we can do. Thank you for your time :).       Robert

rlabonte68@gmail.com

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 5:05 PM

Click on the Country Club name on your profile, they have their own CC Forum. 

REND LAKE

You introduction may be better noticed in there :)

• row2seat2
    1,441 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 5:20 PM

You would be advised to start playing ranked stroke games, have fun.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2012 2:15 PM

BF&H -

Welcome to the game.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2012 3:27 PM
    This post has been deleted.
  • Scott2mee
    281 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2012 4:44 PM

What ever you do keep that attitude.. This place needs happy go lucky easy going players....                       ..

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2012 4:55 PM

Welcome to the Game Robert... this is a great game if you allow to be.

As Shrude said write the same post in your new CC forum and maybe delete your Email Address from this post...  This is a world game and who knows what sought of Emails you get.

Anyway.....Just Have Fun when playing the Game :)

-Roger

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2012 5:40 PM

BaldFatnHappy:
    People will say that I cheat because of my ability to play. I tried to join 5 - 6 games and no one wanted any part of me. I will keep trying and maybe miss a bunch of shots, lol. Thank you for your invite and hope we can play or I can play with some of your members. Leave me messages and see what we can do. Thank you for your

Newbs may encounter the more unsavory types. I, myself was subjected to this. Do not let this deter you from enjoying this great game and community. The vast majorty are here to have fun, and, help whenever we can. Welcome.

Doc :)

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2012 7:03 PM

welcome to wgt!

RSS