Help › Forums

Re: 3000 Club

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 23 2012 2:36 AM (1 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2012 1:36 AM

Hi There

After nearly 3 yrs playing the game.... I just Joined the 3000 Ranked Rounds Club

A mate of mine way back then said to me.....  Check this Game out and I did,  Got hooked straight away.....  Not sure if that was good or bad....lol

Anyway..... This is the best Online Golf Game out and have enjoyed just about every minute of it...lol, well most of the time. This game can make you cry, it can make you laugh... It can make you punch walls or throw mouses across the room..  Warning though, don't try to punch your mouse finger.... that hurts.....lol

There has been the great ups and has been huge downers.... Made heaps of great friends all over the world,  Who I have enjoyed playing with and against.

There has been some nuts too that I played against, but that's golf.

I've had some huge bickering with people in the past in the Forum and I'm sorry to offend anybody with what I write in the posts, I'm sure there will be a few more friendly fights....lol

I don't swear in multi games... thk goodness I don't have Skype... then ya all can hear me swear every 2nd word about my shots...lol

This is a great game, if you all allow to be......

Thanks everybody out there in Wgt Land for a very enjoyable Ride and look forward to many more games.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to Everybody :))

Cheers

Roger

• chewy8baca
    263 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2012 2:36 AM

Well said, Happy Holidays to All

RSS