Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Avatars

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 28 2012 11:28 AM (8 replies)
  • RedDog1963
    7 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2012 11:32 AM

Does anyone wish we had more Avatar choices? I love my old school avatar outfit but would like more color choices.

• rjs1969
    196 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2012 3:08 PM

Hello community :)

• Something tells me one or two of you have looked at your avatar, or the new golf bag that was just released and thought: "I could design a much better color scheme than that" Yes, that's right - it has been requested by the community for as long as I can remember so I am happy to announce that in an update in early January, WGT will be adding customizable Avatars and Golf Bags as an item in the Elite Collection! These golf bags and avatars will use the same models as the existing golf bags and avatars, only you will have the option to decide on the colors and patterns used when building it. Your current golf bags/avatars will not be affected when these are released.

There are some BIG changes on the map for 2013 in WGT - I will see you then!

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• RedDog1963
    7 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2012 9:12 PM

Thank you thank you thank you!

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Thu, Dec 27 2012 1:55 AM

RedDog1963:

Thank you thank you thank you!

I wouldn't thank them too much yet. If the new customizable avatars are in the elite collection then they won't be 800 credits or so like the stock ones. The least expensive item in the elite collection right now is 165,000 credits. They might not be that high but they probably will be expensive.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Dec 27 2012 9:14 PM

borntobesting:
    They might not be that high but they probably will be expensive.

They give away stuff we dont want and something we do all want they capitalise that much on it, they will be out of reach for most.

• Longman54
    6 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2012 3:32 AM

Big changes hum.... Like fixing the issues we all been talking about. That would be sweet.

• SeabrookFlash
    463 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2012 5:31 AM

On the Yahoo website you can make up your own avatar any way you want for FREE. Even with PINK hair.!!   I don't suppose that there is a snow balls chance in Florida that this will occur here .

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2012 5:51 AM

I'm afraid my heart sank when I saw the 'Elite Collection' mentioned. If it turns up next to the Maserati, then what was the point ?

I hope we're all pleasantly surprised, but I'm not expecting my little 'nest egg' of credits to be enough for even a down payment, or deposit !

• MulliganPatty
    885 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2012 11:28 AM

Please make a more real to life avatar.  Personally I want little ole lady like me with a cane in my golf bag to ward off the pervs!  I'd even buy a ruby studded one from the Pro Shop.  Now that would be fun.  :)

RSS