Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ranked Games that did not update your status.

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 30 2012 5:28 PM (4 replies)
  • SeamusMurray
    7 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2012 5:09 PM

On December 27. I played a ranked strokes game on Carbo, during this game on the fifth hole, I had a drive of 427 yards. In my status on my profile this drive is not listed as my longest drive. Yet I was playing in a ranked game. Can someone explain why I was not given this drive on my profile? On my profile you can see a replay file called "Carbo 27-12-12" this will let you see the drive in question. I look forward to a reply from customer service from WGT that can explain to me WHY?

Sincerely,

Séamus Murray

• smooohh
    43 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2012 5:18 PM

pretty sure the drive has to end up on the fairway or putting green

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2012 5:22 PM

smooohh:
    pretty sure the drive has to end up on the fairway or putting green

Exactly correct.

If  you look at view #5 , it clearly shows the ball rolling through the green & into the rough.... lot of yards, but not legal for the long drive.  The stats on your scorecard almost definitely showed as a missed fairway, as well.

• SeamusMurray
    7 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2012 5:27 PM

Thanks guys, yes you guys are 100% correct. I had forgotten that a drive had to end up on the fairway or the green to count for longest drive as would be the case. In real golf.

Many thanks for your reply.

Kind Regards,

Séamus Murray

• SeamusMurray
    7 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2012 5:28 PM

Thanks guys, yes you guys are 100% correct. I had forgotten that a drive had to end up on the fairway or the green to count for longest drive as would be the case. In real golf.

Many thanks for your reply.

Kind Regards,

Séamus Murray

RSS