Help › Forums

Re: WoW

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 9 2013 12:33 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Brenstev
    7 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 7:38 PM

Thanks Yank!!! Thought something was alittle off when I rad that post.... Thsnkd for the advise..I judt need ti kearn how to put... NOT EASY!!!!!!

Thanks again

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 7:57 PM

jeepie411:
    Taylormade Superfast Burner 2,0?

but...  it's not equipped.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 8:22 PM

Welcome to the game...

I've been here nearly 3 years and still wondering why I'm still here.......lol

This is a great game and very hard when first starting, sooner or later  you will get the hang of it...... Just have Fun! :)

Good Luck

Roger

• Spike73
    35 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 9:28 AM

Best advice I've heard here!!  LOL  I too am fairly new, 3 months into my addiction and really enjoying this site.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 1:13 PM

Roger, when will I get the hang of it? Would it have anything to do with my issues?

1. CRS

2. Old Age

3. Reflexes like a bowl of jello

4. Blind Squirrel

5. Too much beer (forget that issue) I don't drink milk, need the beer to stay hydrated.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 1:43 PM

The game is amazing and gets better as you advance. You can play with people from all over the world, make friends and get blasted in the forums...oh that already happened to you...lol.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 7:38 PM

renniw52:

Roger, when will I get the hang of it? Would it have anything to do with my issues?

1. CRS

darn,  forgot what I was gonna say....   ;-)

• Edbeau
    98 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 7:39 PM

Boomerboy44:

The game is amazing and gets better as you advance. You can play with people from all over the world, make friends and get blasted in the forums...oh that already happened to you...lol.

Boomerboy44 is right ,,, this is a great game and take your time, enjoy the climb, the shortcuts are not worth it. Remember to play consecutive days to get your points to help you level up... Good luck ''gl"  have fun "hf" don't forget to ask questions on here there are alot of super guys with a ton of experience and knowledge that is more than willing to help with advice... 

Welcome aboard

Edbeau

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2013 12:33 AM

renniw52:

1. CRS

2. Old Age

3. Reflexes like a bowl of jello

4. Blind Squirrel

5. Too much beer (forget that issue) I don't drink milk, need the beer to stay hydrated.

Not Sure Renni....lol     I do have a few of those probs too. 

Old age yes....  52 with a 90 yr old brain, which causes my reflexes to be slow as...lol

My radar doesn't kick in until the 5th can of Jim Beam and kicks out after 10 cans... so only a short window...lol

I did overhear a conversation in a Pub awhile back between a wise old man and a young kid......   "Use The Force Luke"    

Since then, I try not to overthink anything when I'm playing the game.    I found that if I did, then the other people inside my head will take over and get me to do things that would totally stuff my shots up....lol

Remember though..... the most important thing about this game.... Is Just Have Fun :)

-Roger

• PAGES
RSS