Help › Forums

Re: Same Game Play for everyone ????

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 7 2013 11:14 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2013 6:46 AM

Unless I'm reading it wrong, it sounds spot on to me..

225 yd shot down 28 ft (Downhill elevation 4ft = 1 yd) so that's only 7yds to come off your 225 making it 218 yds..

Not surprised you came up short hitting 200 club ;-)

Without spin, my calc's say you shoulda landed 204 without any spin..

Just my 5 cents

;-)

• Steve442
    710 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2013 7:09 AM

WoofDawg:
    no spin on the ball, .....you guys are comin up with some really poor excuses

and you came up short because you under clubbed.

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2013 7:42 AM

Lizard69:

Unless I'm reading it wrong, it sounds spot on to me..

225 yd shot down 28 ft (Downhill elevation 4ft = 1 yd) so that's only 7yds to come off your 225 making it 218 yds..

Not surprised you came up short hitting 200 club ;-)

Without spin, my calc's say you shoulda landed 204 without any spin..

Just my 5 cents

;-)

I'm with LIZ here, break out the brandy, LOL, 1 the ball you are using coupled with the clubs you are using is going to generate inconsistent results. If you want the ball to ride the tail wind you must have high flying clubs and bs to get the ball in the air otherwise you should recalculate the amount effect you will get with any wind.

Your clubs while easy to hit have a high amount of lack of precision as well, you would of achieved greater yardage in this case with BS applied then your choice of no spin.

Only thing I do not agree with is 4 to 1 elevation.

(I apologize for the length of time it took to make this post, I am currently under moderation because I wished ill health and outed a WGT pet who clearly has been given a pass by WGT with the new anti sandbagging fast promotion rules.

This signature will remain in effect and follow all my future posts until such time as the moderation is lifted.)

• Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2013 1:21 PM

Well there's a first Steve lol

Pray tell, what do you use for downhill shots (ignoring holes that play longer or shorter and ignoring wind)

I got the 4-1 info from a very highly respected TL and it's been spot on ever since I started using it, curious to hear why you disagree..

On a more serious note, you didn't wish ill health on anybody, you wished Cancer and death on that person, MASSIVE difference !!

I'm fairly sure no-one cares what your signature is and for how long you keep it, grow up?

I saw another post you made about your supposed VEM and didn't respond there, I'll do so here, your last 3 9 hole rounds were 29 28 28 and you won the Legend BP rg with a 56 yesterday, yet you continuously moan that WGT are messing with your game..

Dude, I think you are obsessed with the fact that a GAME that has randomness built in, behaves randomly, get over it already!

Maybe we should just ask WGT to ensure every shot you hit lands within a yard and that you win every rg you enter, MAYBE then, we won't have to read your utter drivel..

• Steve442
    710 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2013 2:26 PM

Lizard69:
    I saw another post you made about your supposed VEM and didn't respond there, I'll do so here, your last 3 9 hole rounds were 29 28 28 and you won the Legend BP rg with a 56 yesterday, yet you continuously moan that WGT are messing with your

You missed off the 51 he scored on BP Front 9!

Perhaps the dreaded VEM got him.

• pipeman1370
    109 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 7:10 AM

Good to hear that someone else is having the same problem,  I have been having a problem with distance inconsistencies for 2 weeks. Thought is was me but when I turned wgt's access to load stuff on my computer to off. I had a much better  result in my game. There, what gives wfy icon? You know me , I have been here many times. Another suggestion. It would be very nice if when our present golf ball is getting close to death, we could go to our golf bag and put another ball in its place. Just thought it would be better for moral.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 11:14 AM

Steve442:

Lizard69:
    I saw another post you made about your supposed VEM and didn't respond there, I'll do so here, your last 3 9 hole rounds were 29 28 28 and you won the Legend BP rg with a 56 yesterday, yet you continuously moan that WGT are messing with your

You missed off the 51 he scored on BP Front 9!

Perhaps the dreaded VEM got him.

Also a 81, 89 and 2 46s in the past 3 weeks. I'm guessing he couldn't get anyone to play MPCs with him when he had a sub 60 avg.

• PAGES
RSS