Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Spacebar will not skip a space during chat

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 9 2010 7:05 AM (4 replies)
  • TJH964
    17 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2010 8:04 PM

I am having a problem with the spacebar when I am chatting during a game, it  will not skip a space.  It works fine when I am using the notepad and MS office word.  Any suggestions as to how I can resolve this problem would be appreciated.

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Tue, Jun 29 2010 6:52 AM

TJH964:

I am having a problem with the spacebar when I am chatting during a game, it  will not skip a space.  It works fine when I am using the notepad and MS office word.  Any suggestions as to how I can resolve this problem would be appreciated.

I'd try e-mailing WGT, they normally respond within 24 hours of the tiime you sent it.

-King

• Hynlor
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2010 12:30 AM

same thing happened to me ,but only when i play on facebook ,

work alright when i play at main website

• ballfiddler
    2 Posts
    Sun, Aug 8 2010 3:28 PM

i have the same problem,i can't space on WGT chat...you can cure it by changing your search engine to firefox instead of internet explorer or what ever you have,just type in firefox,its a free download...if you found a better way and can keep explorer,let me know,firefox loading takes longer and reverse putt shot takes forever to load...thank you 

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2010 7:05 AM

Fiddler's right. The game plays the best for most members when using FireFox browser. Once you learn how to navigate the browser, it's a really good web browser with lots of options. Click this link to get the newest version of FireFox 3.6.8.

The members who are having trouble with using the space bar during in-game chat, send an e-mail to members@worldgolftour.com.

RSS