Forums

Help › Forums

Re: moving up in rank

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 31 2013 8:36 AM (5 replies)
  • GGUY2012
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jan 29 2013 12:48 PM

When, and or how, do I get to a higher rank ?

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Jan 29 2013 9:31 PM

You should have moved up already. Strange.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Wed, Jan 30 2013 1:55 AM

The threshold is 90, Courteney :)

@GG: You need only one good score of 45 or better.

It might become easier if you re-arrange your bag:

- add the Starter driver which is missing - you have only 13 clubs in your bag,

- replace the SWING 3Wood by the Starter 3WD for better precision.

- looking into your activities, you seem to own a G10 Hybrid club - put it into your bag and use it (may be more an alternative to the 3WD than to the Starter hybrid).

You might also want to replace the Starter wedges by some custom wedges - the Pings are a good budget solution.

You might also use cheaper balls if you wanna save some credits - try those WGT balls from the Pro Shop!

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Wed, Jan 30 2013 4:06 AM

Really good suggestions here by Alosso. Going up ranks is determined by what your average is, along by how many ranked stroke play rounds you play in that tier,

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Jan 30 2013 7:27 AM

devonnnnn:

Really good suggestions here by Alosso. Going up ranks is determined by what your average is, along by how many ranked stroke play rounds you play in that tier,

...and not forgetting your performance against higher tiered players in match-play.

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Thu, Jan 31 2013 8:36 AM

I would use the free balls for a while if I were you. Those expensive cally's just seem such a waste to me. Better save your credits for upgrading your clubs. They don't wear and do your scores more good than cally's ever will, combined with starter equipment.

R.

RSS