Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT actually cares about its Members

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 3 2013 11:40 PM (1 replies)
  • Pardiparpar
    4 Posts
    Sun, Feb 3 2013 8:36 PM

I wanted to share a quick story about a recent experience I had with WGT support staff and its outcome. Thank you in advance for reading this.

I was playing the CTTH monthly tournament at Bali Hai just a few days ago and on the third challenge, the 50 yard shot over water, I hit an almost perfect shot that rolled slowly towards the cup. I thought it might stop a few inches short and to my surprise it hit the flagstick. What was more of a surprise was that my ball ricocheted off of the stick back 20 yards or so and into the water. I was furious...and sent an email complaining to WGT. They sent me the automated reply indicating they received my incident report and that it would be reviewed. I wasnt holding my breath, I am sure people complain about losing balls all the time. Well, today when I logged into my email, WGT had sent me a follow up thanking me for the submission to support and provided me with instructions on how to submit issues in the future (and its easy), and they even returned my Calloway ball. I know this is such a small item but the fact that they recognized there was a glitch was refreshing. Give the support staff an opportunity if you have a legitimate gripe, give some specific details, and I think you might be pleased with thier response.

Hit em straight. Thanks for reading.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sun, Feb 3 2013 11:40 PM

Many threads like this are up on the way.

I personally hit the flagstick in this way near the 15 times so it's up to You. Suggest, if your skills are growing you better remove that flag for shot under the 100yds, ev'ry shots.

Salut.

RSS