Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Here need some feedback please.

Fri, Feb 8 2013 2:01 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RahRoo
    29 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2013 1:44 PM
    First thing I did after moving up a few levels was to open my wallet and buy the best gear I could at my tier.........you'll learn fast how much money you can spend on this game, but it helps to keep up with good equipment!
  • devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2013 3:25 PM

RahRoo:
    First thing I did after moving up a few levels was to open my wallet and buy the best gear I could at my tier.........you'll learn fast how much money you can spend on this game, but it helps to keep up with good equipment!

This. Also I still struggle big time with putting and I have one of the better putters on WGT. A lot of this game for me has always been based off of luck.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2013 3:31 PM

YankeeJim:

mikeinlv:
    Helo my name is Mike and this is my 3rd day here

I think you're posting using the wrong profile. Bob's only been here 3 days.

2 guys "inlv", roommates at  in Leavenworth?  Naw, couldn't be what I'm thinking.............

To be fair on the guy he did sign up last year and only play 1 game and then came back and was here for 3 days when he posted.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2013 5:35 PM

DAZZA501:
    To be fair on the guy he did sign up last year and only play 1 game and then came back and was here for 3 days when he posted.

LOL. Ya, right. Look closer.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 5:40 PM

YankeeJim:
    LOL. Ya, right. Look closer.

I don't know how to look any closer than what i have. I'm just saying it as i see it.

Bit strange his friend Bob is not actually on his friends list tho.

• calawayup
    8 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 2:01 PM

Hello Mike, I too am new here, and having problems putting. I watched videos and the best way for me was to stop using the easy swing clubs. And my putting has gotten a lot better, Add me as friend if wanted, I am Calawayup..   Jim

• PAGES
RSS