Forums

Help › Forums

Re: need competition

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 22 2013 6:05 PM (5 replies)
  • jrdogge
    26 Posts
    Thu, Feb 21 2013 8:51 PM

i would like to play tour masters and above on multiplayer games.  if anyone is interested please friend me and let's go

• MartyBerro
    110 Posts
    Fri, Feb 22 2013 7:50 AM

jrdogge:

i would like to play tour masters and above on multiplayer games.  if anyone is interested please friend me and let's go

Never thought about enrolling on wgtls.co.uk? there are a lot of contests daily and there you could meet players like you and me.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Feb 22 2013 4:24 PM

I used to find many T/M were happy to play masters though legends were harder to find.

Try friending your CC members T/M and above, they should be willing to give you a game.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Fri, Feb 22 2013 5:34 PM

jrdogge:

Since you just want to play just anybody...Start a multi player game put your invite to TM and above then play whom ever wants to. 

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Fri, Feb 22 2013 5:40 PM

Hi jrdogge, 

I have sent a friend invite and would love to play.  Maybe we can go out and smash out a couple 52's :)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Feb 22 2013 6:05 PM

I'll play anytime jr, just for fun with me. I have never played for credits due to the fact that I really suck at this game. A fun match and we all win.

RSS