Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Watching Game

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 24 2013 7:52 AM (7 replies)
  • garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2013 8:32 AM

Hi: I was wondering if it is possible to watch other people play a game while not playing yourself(spectator) or would this be an infringement on their privicy? Just wondering as I have not played on line with anyone yet. Would like to know how long 9 holes or 18 takes. Also-- what are the mechanics of setting up a game with someone you would like to invite? Do you invite them --then run to game page and wait? Thanks in advance as I am still getting moderated and cant answer right away lol    Cheers!Gary                                                                      

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2013 9:29 AM

garylewisgr:

Hi: I was wondering if it is possible to watch other people play a game while not playing yourself(spectator) or would this be an infringement on their privicy? Just wondering as I have not played on line with anyone yet. Would like to know how long 9 holes or 18 takes. Also-- what are the mechanics of setting up a game with someone you would like to invite? Do you invite them --then run to game page and wait? Thanks in advance as I am still getting moderated and cant answer right away lol    Cheers!Gary                                                                      

Hi

no, it's not possible to do so. You must be in game with them and play in order to watch it.

-wgticon

• senec
    252 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2013 9:55 AM

There are some games you can watch on youtube and some players have videostream of their games you can watch.But you can't watch a live game.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2013 10:05 AM

The player called  " Legendcrusher "  does a live stream game every now and then , I have watched several times and even played in one . I think if you go to his profile you will find a link to some of the games played and recorded  ,  Or mabe post on his wall and ask when he will play the next live stream game .  When he does go live there will be a link to watch the game .

And it is live .

OPY  iaaRft

• dandycap
    1,825 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2013 10:14 AM

If you like to watch and pick up some good tips go to you tube and search "bolloxinbruges".  Also, on saterday night, you might catch a couple of players live steaming over the internet.  You can get there by going to "legendcrusher" home page and there will be a link.  just dandy                                                                      

• dandycap
    1,825 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2013 10:23 AM

opy ----------------- dito lol

• Davemuck63
    303 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2013 2:23 PM

dandycap:

If you like to watch and pick up some good tips go to you tube and search "bolloxinbruges".  Also, on saterday night, you might catch a couple of players live steaming over the internet.  You can get there by going to "legendcrusher" home page and there will be a link.  just dandy                                                                      

Thank you for this tip.  Just watched a few bolloxinbruges posts on YouTube.  Damn he's good.

Dave

• mmikkeelee
    591 Posts
    Sun, Feb 24 2013 7:52 AM

was playing a round on bandicam the other week only my 2nd time on bandicam

:)

RSS