Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hiding Out!

Fri, Jul 9 2010 4:23 PM (6 replies)
  • jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 7:46 PM

Just wondering why status changes from HIDDEN (where I want it to be while I play at work) to BUSY when playing Ready Gos or Challenge matches?

Currently you stay hidden if you play any weekly tournaments or regular stroke play so I'm not sure why status changes for other formats.

Recently recruited some coworkers, including my boss to WGT land and I'd really prefer to stay incognito.  That said I guess if my boss busts me it means he's not working either.  LOL

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 11:16 PM

Hey Jake,

There is an issue with the friends list where it does change your status to busy on your own list in certain modes, but you will still remain as hidden and invisible to your friends.  I'm on the site a large part of the day and I rarely ever see you pop up on my list.  The times I do see you you're generally set to available.

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 6:16 AM

Thanks for the reply Niv.  Good to know.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 12:23 PM

Some of us would rather Jake stay hidden .. especially when he is wearing his Hulkster outfit.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 1:04 PM

lvietri:

Some of us would rather Jake stay hidden .. especially when he is wearing his Hulkster outfit.

Say it ain't so!  Don't hide this from the world, Jake!!

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 3:22 PM

Jake , Do you think your boss will ever figure out how to read the forums? hmmmmmm

• TaterNater
    545 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 4:23 PM

Snaike awsome post... Lou ive experienced the hulkster several times myself lol.......

RSS