Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country clubs

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 9 2010 11:25 AM (3 replies)
  • Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 11:25 PM

Leader board link for c/c tournaments does not bring up the list. thankee Mrniv

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 11:31 PM

Thanks for the report Fuzzy.  We're aware of the issues surrounding the leaderboard, enter now and play now links in the country club tournaments.  At times they work fine and other times they fail to open the pop-up properly.  We'll probably have a fix in place or nearly ready to go after the major tournaments are over since we're not too keen on trying fresh changes this close to the final rounds of those events.  We apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

• paulmcm
    449 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 1:06 AM

I've had this problem well, if you go through the game window and click on CC Tournaments under the tournaments tab, you can access the leaderboards this way.

• Crazyman2
    731 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 11:25 AM

Having problems with pending list

At present I have 94 pending invites , however  it has come to my attention that these players  have not been able  to accept. They don't belong in any CC  and  have initially requested to join our CC

I have clicked  on the link and sent the invites as the procedure stipulates. Yet  they are not receiving any link/notification.  This has happened many times  I have also deleted names from the pending list and  attempted to re-send  many times  - In one case it took 7 attempts.  This was only brought to light when a player  messaged me to explain he was having problems.

I am not sure if I should delete the 94   as I am about to close entries  for the season (10 weeks)  and it looks like 90+ players will miss out.

If you are one of those players please accept my apologies.

RSS