Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Getting games, friend invites.

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 16 2013 10:58 AM (3 replies)
  • MisterChuckles
    1 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2013 1:06 PM

Hi everyone, I've been playing for about three weeks now and practicing like something mad! but, when I try and join games, it seems as soon as people see 'Amateur' they cancel straight away. Surely they remember being here too?

All I want to do is enjoy the game, and by doing that, meet new people, have fun and get beaten! :-)

If you're having the same problem....gimme a shout.

Cheers.....Mr C

• RKPayne
    213 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2013 8:13 PM

MisterChuckles:

Hi everyone, I've been playing for about three weeks now and practicing like something mad! but, when I try and join games, it seems as soon as people see 'Amateur' they cancel straight away. Surely they remember being here too?

All I want to do is enjoy the game, and by doing that, meet new people, have fun and get beaten! :-)

If you're having the same problem....gimme a shout.

Cheers.....Mr C

Hey Chuckles, I'm on most every evening. Look me up and give me an invite and I'll play with you any time. Yes, we were all amateurs once. Sometimes I wish I were back at a lower level. Legend playing is definitely a different game. Challenging, but still fun. I really like all aspects of this game. Don't get put off by all the complainers on here saying WGT controls their game, etc. I've played my way all the way from Hack to Legend, and I will say that 99.99 percent of all stray shots have been because I didn't hit the ball correctly.

Cheers, RKPayne

Bob Payne

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2013 11:47 PM

Glimpses of an unsuspicious user, no offence intended:

Amateur with a Mastery 68 average, first eagle on day two on the site.

He's apparently too good to be true...

*cancel further comments*

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 10:58 AM

Hmmm... I often wonder about the choices one uses when selecting their user prolife name.

RSS