Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Earnings

Fri, Mar 29 2013 4:07 PM (5 replies)
  • Glordon
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 28 2013 8:02 AM

Can I exchange earnings for credits or are they just for over all scoring purposes?

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Mar 28 2013 8:52 AM

Glordon:

Can I exchange earnings for credits or are they just for over all scoring purposes?

Earnings are just a way of showing how well you have played and if you won any money.  They can't be exchanged for any wgt credits.

- WGTdbloshoe

• cchristi42
    57 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 7:11 AM

WGTdbloshoe:

Glordon:

Earnings are just a way of showing how well you have played and if you won any money.  They can't be exchanged for any wgt credits.

- WGTdbloshoe

Outside of tier'ing up, they are generally granted from credits you win in Tourney's though right?  Just meaning they might be considered converted as soon as you get em.

Not sure about Skin's and what not.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 11:31 AM

cchristi42:

WGTdbloshoe:

Glordon:

- WGTdbloshoe

Outside of tier'ing up, they are generally granted from credits you win in Tourney's though right?  Just meaning they might be considered converted as soon as you get em.

hi

all credits you win/earn are automatically converted to available credits. the total is also kept on earnings, but those cannot be converted since they are just all time earnings count.

-wgticon

• cchristi42
    57 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 12:45 PM

WGTicon:

cchristi42:

WGTdbloshoe:

Glordon:

- WGTdbloshoe

hi

all credits you win/earn are automatically converted to available credits. the total is also kept on earnings, but those cannot be converted since they are just all time earnings count.

-wgticon

Yup that's more or less what I meant wgticon, just wasn't sure if there was a way to generate earnings without getting credits at the same time.

Thanks for the clarification though. 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 4:07 PM

cchristi42:

WGTicon:

cchristi42:

WGTdbloshoe:

Glordon:

- WGTdbloshoe

hi

-wgticon

Yup that's more or less what I meant wgticon, just wasn't sure if there was a way to generate earnings without getting credits at the same time.

Thanks for the clarification though. 

there is

if you win sweets or us open or some prize, that has monetary value but no credit value (like a club or a gift card) then your totals will increase but credits stay the same.

-wgticon

RSS