Forums

Help › Forums

Re: From WoT to WGT

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 1 2013 6:38 AM (4 replies)
  • Zegrze
    2 Posts
    Sun, Mar 31 2013 4:06 AM

Hello, I just wanted to post my first message on the forums to introduce myself.

I go by the name of Zegrze, I'm English but have been living and working in Poznan, Poland for the last 18 years.

I have been computer gaming for the last 16 years, a hobby my long suffering wife is not a fan of :)

This game is quite a bit different from past games I have played, Ultima, WoW, EVE, OGame and my main timestealer, World of Tanks.

I was introduced to WGT last week by a real life friend and it turns out quite a few of my RL friends here in Poznan have signed up and are playing so its a very nice game for having more contact with said friends. We formed our own little club, The Poznan Prestige Country Club.

With regards to real golf I am a terrible player and hold a certain record ineptness on our local course, I haven't played for at least 4 years. I can only hope I prove a better player here. :)

Anyway, I digress, it is nice to make your acquaintance and maybe we will meet on a course sometime.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Mar 31 2013 1:08 PM

welcome aboard!

-wgticon

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sun, Mar 31 2013 1:35 PM

An Englishman in Poland......now that is novel!

Welcome bud.....enjoy your funstration!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Apr 1 2013 6:38 AM

Welcome to WGT Z. You are now in a deep trance. Life as you know it will never be the same. This deep state of hypnosis will dictate your every waking moment. Even when you are working or going about your daily routine, you will find yourself wandering into unconscious thoughts of your next shot. Your vocabulary will take a drastic turn. You will start muttering words such as &$@#, _(!#, and VEM. Now your wife will really have a reason to get upset. Again, welcome aboard and enjoy. This message will not self destruct, book mark it and re read in a year. 

RSS