Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New to forums but old hand at the online game.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 4 2013 2:25 PM (3 replies)
  • BluDragonwulf
    4 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2013 4:05 AM

I am new to the forums area but have been playing the online game here for over 2 years and am happy to announce I even have my wife playing here when she id on her computer. We both enjoy the work that goes into the creation of the courses and hope to be playing on here for a long time to come Thank You staff of WGT for such a finely developed gamesite.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2013 9:38 AM

BluDragonwulf:

I am new to the forums area but have been playing the online game here for over 2 years and am happy to announce I even have my wife playing here when she id on her computer. We both enjoy the work that goes into the creation of the courses and hope to be playing on here for a long time to come Thank You staff of WGT for such a finely developed gamesite.

Thank you for the kind words and welcome to the Forums!

- WGTdbloshoe

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2013 1:59 PM

Welcome to the forums.

I noticed you using 2 EZ swing wedges. On these forums you'll find that the other free wedges you have in your bag are better.

R.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2013 2:25 PM

Welcome to the WGT information center. Here you can ask and get some great advice. You also get to vent your anger and frustrations . I see that you dont play much , and that can be a good thing. It means that you have a life beyond this game. Keep it that way , so you can keep your sanity . If you play more than 7 days in a row, you will become addicted , and there is no known rehab program , to help you quit. This is the most aggravating game that you will ever enjoy playing , so play at your own risk. Happy Swinging

RSS