Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Earnings List verification?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 6 2013 11:44 AM (9 replies)
  • chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2013 9:41 AM

It doesn't take long looking at monthly earnings list until you reach certain "high earners" who have only been a member for less than a few weeks yet have alarmingly high winnings.  Also can beat tour legend after a few days when still an amateur and the usual all rounds under par.  Us the players can see things like this in a few seconds, does any one from WGT ever look at the earnings list and notice anomalies?  I dont want to start a war of words or witch hunt as it seems the Multi flood gates are wide open, all i would like to know Is If any one trolls the $$ list each month to see If every one who has won are legitimate players?

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2013 10:00 AM

i never look. i dont enter ready go comps so doesent matter 2 me. im more interested in what im doing rather than what others are doing.    (just saying)

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2013 10:08 AM

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2013 10:11 AM

^^^^^^LMAO^^^^^^^ G1

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2013 10:12 AM

chrisironsbones:

It doesn't take long looking at monthly earnings list until you reach certain "high earners" who have only been a member for less than a few weeks yet have alarmingly high winnings.  Also can beat tour legend after a few days when still an amateur and the usual all rounds under par.  Us the players can see things like this in a few seconds, does any one from WGT ever look at the earnings list and notice anomalies?  I dont want to start a war of words or witch hunt as it seems the Multi flood gates are wide open, all i would like to know Is If any one trolls the $ list each month to see If every one who has won are legitimate players?

hi chris,

if you see something abnormal, then please report via support links at the bottom of the website. we investigate every report.

-wgticon

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2013 10:30 AM

chrisironsbones:
    all i would like to know Is If any one trolls the $ list each month to see If every one who has won are legitimate players?
    1) They will never tell us customers, see the statement by Shoe towards cheats.

2) It is legitimated by WGT to start a new account as a lvl 1 Hack if you abandon your previous account. How to control this?

• WakeIsland
    213 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2013 10:57 AM

WGTicon:

chrisironsbones:

all i would like to know Is If any one trolls the $ list each month to see If every one who has won are legitimate players?

hi chris,

if you see something abnormal, then please report via support links at the bottom of the website. we investigate every report.

-wgticon

I think what wgticon is trying to say is "NO"?  A simple Yes/NO answer to the questions would suffice.

• Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2013 11:17 AM

alosso:

chrisironsbones:
    1) They will never tell us customers, see the statement by Shoe towards cheats.

2) It is legitimated by WGT to start a new account as a lvl 1 Hack if you abandon your previous account. How to control this?

Yes, you may close your current account and start a new one BUT you may not gift clubs or credits to your new account from your old one, and, you may not earn a single credit until you reach the tier your old account was at.

I have asked Icon this question personally 2 weeks ago and this is WGT's restart policy. (I did consider to restart just for fun but what fun is in this policy?) I don't mind spending the money on clubs etc but I want to have some fun doing it..

Now I agree with the gifting clubs/credits part of the policy but not earning a single credit??? How is it even possible to tier up again? Just go to STA front 9 and hit 1000 sub 30 ranked rounds to get back to TL? So it is pointless for me to close my account and restart.

Sure, exclude mpc and blitz challenge and even the high paying wgt tournaments but to exclude everything is the reason people do it illegally. It would also be easier for WGT to monitor me and my earnings as they would know who I am/was.

If I as an honest restarter have level 30 Raptures or whatever, what chance do I have against an illegally restarted ex TL or L who is a L80 pro or L90 Tour pro in a ready go or weekly WGT tournament? NONE! So why exclude rg's which are full of high level, low tier multi accounters anyway?

Until the policy changes, we will keep seeing L80/90 pro's/tour pro's winning everything and being high up on earnings lists.

Just my 5 cents

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2013 11:18 AM

WGTicon:

chrisironsbones:

It doesn't take long looking at monthly earnings list until you reach certain "high earners" who have only been a member for less than a few weeks yet have alarmingly high winnings.  Also can beat tour legend after a few days when still an amateur and the usual all rounds under par.  Us the players can see things like this in a few seconds, does any one from WGT ever look at the earnings list and notice anomalies?  I dont want to start a war of words or witch hunt as it seems the Multi flood gates are wide open, all i would like to know Is If any one trolls the $ list each month to see If every one who has won are legitimate players?

hi chris,

-wgticon

The same old song and dance routine .How many complaints , does it take ,at WGT before something is done automatically .There should be people monitoring the winners just like the forums.We as players shouldnt have to repeatedly go over the same issues time and time again. Its the same old issues over and over again. So for the record, WGT , would you please start checking the winners to see if they are legitimate players and not cheats in the game . Thank you. Happy Swinging

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2013 11:44 AM

lonniescott711:

WGTicon:

chrisironsbones:

hi chris,

-wgticon

The same old song and dance routine .How many complaints , does it take ,at WGT before something is done automatically .There should be people monitoring the winners just like the forums.We as players shouldnt have to repeatedly go over the same issues time and time again. Its the same old issues over and over again. So for the record, WGT , would you please start checking the winners to see if they are legitimate players and not cheats in the game . Thank you. Happy Swinging

We do check manually the higher winners. We also rely on community to help us find cheaters as well. Sometimes, it's very hard to find someone who maybe cheating.

-wgticon

RSS