Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Just completed 450C survey but didn't get credits

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 24 2010 9:27 AM (8 replies)
  • UKCats
    165 Posts
    Thu, Jul 15 2010 10:37 PM

I finished a survey about alcoholic beverages. They asked me if I had heard of, tasted or drink the beer regularly. I finished it around 10:30 earlier tonight. It usually comes right away so I am a little worried.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2010 10:17 AM

Yeah cats, you didn't take the whole survey. Those are the qualifying questions. The long surveys (450 credit) take at least 20 minutes and can go to 30 minutes. You would have gotten your credits if you finished the survey per WGTadmin.

I just finished a long survey and got my credits before I could get to the front page. The credit offers work.

Thanks WGT for offering a way for some members to obtain credits that otherwise couldn't be obtained through the Ready-Go, or multi-player challenge medium.  : )

• HEADCRUSHER
    3 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 2:34 PM

really i did 5 surveys got bouns credits total of 8,500 been 1 week  and still no credits how long do i have to wait

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 4:15 PM

Hey Crusher,

If you're having trouble with an offer, please fill out a support request from the offer status page here http://www.wgt.com/user/offers.aspx . This will send a request to our partners at TrialPay who process the offers.

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 7:57 PM

I wish it was possible to do surveys for all. Do they only want answers from people from certain countries in a certain age group?

I must have done the initial personal info stuff survey 15 times now, and so far I have not yet gotten to the actual survey. A few times I've given more info, like if I suffered from chronic ails. I actually do, so was surprised they just ended it. Pretty annoying to read about people who rake in credits from surveys, while others can't do them no matter what :(

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Sat, Aug 21 2010 4:45 AM

Hi

Im  from England ,went too fill the Survey in then when i got too the Enter your Postcode,i  entered the  one we use,then i gat a Messaage saying  Postcode doesnt exist

How can they say that when i use it everyday  .  lol

• supermex79
    31 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2010 7:00 PM

I see survey pop up, but I cannot access it? Any answers?

Thanks

• tigerwoods2550
    3 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 8:51 AM

I just completed Ampario 450 C survey and I finished the survey. It said thanks for participating in the survey but I did not receive credits.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 9:27 AM

HEADCRUSHER:

really i did 5 surveys got bouns credits total of 8,500 been 1 week  and still no credits how long do i have to wait

Those would have been their own credits, you build them up to get discounts for online shopping etc.

RSS