Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country Clubs

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 15 2013 11:08 AM (3 replies)
  • PEEWEE316
    4 Posts
    Sat, Apr 13 2013 12:23 PM

PeeWee316 here, I'm looking 2 join a country club. So any And all thats looking 4 new players 2 come join there club, hit me up, message me, e mail me, Let me know. My email add is daniel.holland15@yahoo.com. So until then, i'll just be waiting.........

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Apr 13 2013 8:29 PM

Hello ,first congrats  for your first post ,   if you want to join a CC  ,         many CC are looking for players .    Have a look at  COUNTRY CLUB CORNER .   And  maybee you will have an  invite to join  ,here on this page ,if not Check  CCC .                      Fapp 

• paj042869
    11 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2013 12:25 AM

hi, I am gaseousjoker. I am looking to join a club, and make new friends. I am new to this game, but excited about improving as I play daily. I must say that there are some other fans of this site that have kind of a negative response to playing with newbies like me, or associating with beginners; which is there loss. get to know someone first, we all started as a hack at some point. that being said, I have met some pretty awesome people here too, and look forward to rematches with them soon. feel free to send me messages or invites, and I will see you on the green. now lets go golf.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2013 11:08 AM

frappefort:
    Have a look at  COUNTRY CLUB CORNER

You will find CC,s looking for players there .

iaaR ( R ) ft

RSS