Re: Supersonic Morons

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 1 2013 2:30 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Lesthanpar
    1,485 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 12:28 PM

Rockitch:

All these lists of successful transactions don't change a thing about the fact that the OP didn't get all his credits, as many others don't get there credits. I've seen a fair number of people complaining especially about SupersonicAds, so maybe it's not all up to par over there.

R.

That is true but it does demonstrate that not everybody has the problem.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 9:17 PM

Lesthanpar:
    but it does demonstrate that not everybody has the problem.

To me what it demonstrate is that Supersonic pay out on everything under 10cr.

All these payouts are tiny amounts.

The ones i dont bother with and no doubt the ones they have a big margin on earn with.

Supersonic rarely pay out immediately on their 'premium' offers, those of 800 - 100 - 2000 cr.

I always have to send multiple emails for those. But I eventually get paid.

• PrivateAccount
    23 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 9:53 AM

I agree 100% ( 4 months later and still have'nt got my 400 credits - TurboTax ) Guess who? Supersonic

• adtjoel
    124 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2013 7:44 PM

I spent £20 joining William Hill Vegas for 5000+ credits and never got them. Contacted them directly several times and sent screen shots of everything - even my credit card statement and they still think I didn't complete the offer.

• VirtualGareth
    94 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2013 2:13 AM

Wow - first off, I wish that there was the chance to earn as many credits as you have described above - here in Ireland, there are nowhere near as many ads to watch to earn all those credits!

Anyway, I too have completed loads of offers - downloaded apps / programmes to both my phone and PC and have not received the Credits. 

I have even sent in screenshots of the Icons on my desktop to demonstrate that I did as required but this was not accepted - instead I was told that I should have taken screenshots of every step of the process.

I have missed out on a hell of a lot of Credits this way - end result, I simply dont download any more apps / programms.

Instead, I am limited to watching videos. Today, the ONLY one available was one for Heiniken (2 Credits). Earning enough Credits for new clubs is going to be VERY slow!!

• Peter64au
    79 Posts
    Sun, Jun 30 2013 11:54 PM

In the last 2 weeks I had forgotten about supersonicads not paying and purchased 3 different offers which should have netted me 15000 credits. What did I really get a BIG FAT ZERO

Have supplied all the info that they asked for but still get rejected.

• mmikkeelee
    591 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2013 2:30 AM
    500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what i got after spending 30 mins of my time filling out a survey and not for the 1st time.

no credits just a kick in the face

:(

• PAGES
RSS