Forums

Help › Forums

Re: problems with my game & profile page..help please

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 11 2012 3:31 PM (3 replies)
  • BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 10:25 AM

1. unable to open any items in my own club forum.

2.unable to open closed tournaments,to refer to for scores

3.after clearing cache, the page of clubmembers flags, are out of page overlapping to the bottom of my profile page...I'm going to reboot again, I will then update this notice, also**..clicked on a players name-it took me to the same edgewood tournament page that happens after log-in.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 11:10 AM

Hi Arn,

The club forums are not functional at the moment.

As for being unable to open club tournaments it worked fine the first time I tried it, but subsequent times I have had some trouble.  It seems to be intermittent, so keep trying.

The flag issue I cannot duplicate at all.  I'm not sure what the issue is there.  The only thing I can recommend is to be sure that you are clearing both caches (browser and flash).

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Mon, Jul 19 2010 1:56 PM

The closed tounament files within the clubhouse tournaments, on that page,lower left above start,it(yellowsign/exclamation mark) says Java script error,- And they will not open.I went to the site uninstalled as described, then downloaded..the files they installed, came back to site, nothings changed.java script error came up again.(It was gone at first, till I tried to open)So, whats next?

• TAXX
    6 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2012 3:31 PM

I had the same issue. I went to Java's site and followed the links at the bottom of the page. See if that works.

http://java.com/en/download/testjava.jsp

RSS