Forums

Help › Forums

Re: greetings from the sunny state of Austria :)

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 2 2013 11:00 PM (9 replies)
  • didinastia
    4 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 5:03 PM

hi everyone,  leave here greetings to everyone who knows where austria is :), in the middle of europe, no kängorus :), but mountains for skiing :). if anyoe is one day here to play real golf - i have just hdc 45 but i play just for fun, not more talent i have :)))

thanks for this wonderful game and greetings from austria

and thks for the welcome greetings.

i was so fascinated of this online golf that i bought me the new tiger woods game - sure, for a 35 euro game better graphics, but gameplay to easy - in this case wgt has 100 points and tiger woods pga tour around 75 points

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 5:48 PM

didinastia:
    no kängorus

Whats that? No Kangaroos!! 

Crikey! She'll be apples digga, you have them there gorgeous Lipizzaner horse & besides too bloody cold for the kangaroos!

& Beautiful Hallstatt that I would LOVE to visit.

didinastia:
    thanks for this wonderful game and greetings from austria

Welcome to WGT and greetings from Australia mate!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 9:11 PM

welcome!

-wgticon

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 11:08 PM

SHRUDE:
    Welcome to WGT and greetings from Australia mate!

"It's how we say beer Mate!"

Sorry,old Fosters ad came to mind.

Austria is like next to Germany or close,right?

Welcome to WGT.

-from the geographically challenged.

• didinastia
    4 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2013 2:04 AM

hello and thanks for reply. if you are here one time visit also "wachau" with the beautiful village dürnstein. www.duerstein.at   i am writing from graz - www.graz.at

one dayi had an australia ex girlfriend - monika - teacher in a school, melbourne,met her in the emirates :)

greets

didi

• didinastia
    4 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2013 2:05 AM

kangaroos :) sorry right ==))

• kilbraur
    219 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2013 3:20 PM

Give my regards to Bruno

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2013 3:43 PM

Welcome aboard did, the picture Shrude posted just makes me want to hop a plane now. I live in Atlanta, Ga. and would rather slide down a razor blade into a pool of salt water, than to live here the rest of my life. That picture looks like a place I spend the rest of my life.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2013 9:58 PM

Willkommen, Nachbar!

(welcome, neighbour)

Yes, we share a border, even a lake (Lake Constance) and our highest mountain Zugspitze (not their highest though). Some resemblances in language, too :)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2013 11:00 PM

Welcome to the great game of WGT.

Yes Austria is a beautiful country,  I have been lucky to visit several times.

As for Renn, the grass is always greener somewhere else but often ends up not really being the case.I have been lucky to live in many countries, all have good points, all have bad - its often what you make of it - like everything in life.

RSS