Forums

Help › Forums

Re: invites

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 5 2013 3:49 AM (7 replies)
  • rsmcsask
    124 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2013 10:08 AM

I just got invited to play but I was playing a game and feel bad that I declined, would of liked to explain why I declined?? Should be a box to reply to the inviter.

rsmcsask

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2013 10:47 AM

You can text into the decline box. Standard text is "already in a game". This text is shown in the other lobby for a few seconds.

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2013 10:51 AM

Do you have your status hidden? If not, it should have shown red, letting the inviter know you were busy.

• rsmcsask
    124 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2013 2:26 PM

No I had it available for a game but when I click on "invite their name appears and I click on that and it disappears??

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, rsmcsask

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2013 9:07 PM

If your status is red , you are unable to receive game invites anyway. Only when it is Green or Blue.

Once you receive an invite to a game, you click on it and there are 2 options to decline.

1 - already in a game - doesnt allow for a further message

2. No Thanks, once this is selected, you can type in a short response.

If you are in fact already playing in a game, your should switch your status to RED.

Check that it is Green again, once the game is over.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2013 2:59 AM

rsmcsask:
    No I had it available for a game but when I click on "invite their name appears and I click on that and it disappears??
    I take it the invite expired or was withdrawn before you could properly react. Some players are quite impatient...

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2013 3:49 AM

ya some are real impatient lol

RSS