Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Putting Practice

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 3 2014 2:12 PM (4 replies)
  • MarkTwainWhite
    11 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2013 5:28 PM

I posted this a few minutes ago on COMMUNITY HELP. I am thinking that COMMUNITY INTRODUCTIONS may be a better place to post it. So I have cross-posted here.

It is very obvious to me that the key to this game is the same as it is in RL golf. PUTTING.

I thought I saw a activity somewhere on the WGT website for putting practice (like the closest to the pin activities. I cannot find it now. Where can i go to get intensive putting practice?

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sat, May 25 2013 7:21 PM

Yup there's a Best of Putting option . . . select see all courses and scroll through.

There are some very difficult putts . . . IMO anyways . . . and if you can master them you it's sure to help your game

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, May 25 2013 9:39 PM

Lobsterboy:

Yup there's a Best of Putting option . . . select see all courses and scroll through.

There are some very difficult putts . . . IMO anyways . . . and if you can master them you it's sure to help your game

Best of Putting Ctth....  some nasty holes there....lol   Good way of of practice the Putts.

Or just start a practice game...  when you get to the green just practice your putts... If you miss you putt...then turn around and putt and then putt again to the hole

Your allowed 10 shots for each hole in this game and it doesn't affect you average... just make sure you reach green in regulation for more putts.

-Roger

• DaysFarm
    38 Posts
    Fri, Jan 3 2014 12:20 PM

i can't get it to open .  I get to the site but then it asks me to edit my clubs

• cpjs
    121 Posts
    Fri, Jan 3 2014 2:12 PM

you must click on play it again then the game starts.

gl

cpjs

RSS