Forums

Help › Forums

Nice People Do Play In Here

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 30 2013 9:34 PM (0 replies)
  • Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Thu, May 30 2013 9:34 PM

I just wanted to take a few moments and let people new to this site that not every person in here are arrogant or rude or just plain mean. I myself have come across alot of very nice people. To name a few...and if i dont name you please forgive me...Courtney01, Alanti, MBaggese, krishprasad, SweetMiffy,KoKat, Michelle1967, bryanhowe,GregoryM, Bubbadork, bubbacrusher, Marcoholo59, Kellypar4, wallski7,PUHOLINO, AltheaFay,scoopsa,SweetSugar20, yasukoda...these players i have named and i know i have left several off....have been tremendously helpful to me...I think too many times we become so focused on the bad apples in here that we forget to thank those whom we consider nice and helpful....so saying that....THANK YOU...and i would hope that many would follow this lead and publicly thank those who have been friends to you...and those who dont judge you but offer you any advice you seek...i would hope that others will make another person's day by saying a few kind words and not be snippy or just plain nasty to them

RSS