Re: Disconnect Cheats

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 5 2013 11:36 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • barbarella24
    513 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2013 6:42 PM

LionzCourt:
    99% of us get the personal satisfaction of winning.

I'm surprised you know 99% of WGT players. If the personal satisfaction is what you're looking for why not play matchplay or alt shot where your win will be recorded. Then you can re-live your glory days by viewing your stats, you also get the 'thrill of victory' when they disconnect as you 'win'.

• LionzCourt
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2013 9:55 PM

Please go get a life.  If you're not going to deal with the topic but act like a troll then go do it somewhere else.   

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2013 11:36 AM

I have an issue with disconnects too - but it's not a scorecard issue.

it's when it's clearly intentional - how do I know it is?  because when the host of a challenge match lets the clock run to 10 left to rejoin or so and then just sits there refusing to tee off hoping you'll get bored or frustrated and move on.

it should be an AUTOMATIC thing once both players have rejoined the lobby without timing out that you are immediately brought back into the game.  Stalling is lame and should not be allowed - AT ALL

I can name players if you want - have a nice list of them on my block list - Jerks

in fact, 5 of the 8 i've blocked for this reason are from the same country club - go figure

thats the biggest reason i don't  play challenge match play much any more

• PAGES
RSS