Help › Forums

Re: saving your shot

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 4 2013 9:37 AM (8 replies)
  • dragonslayer1945
    595 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2013 10:17 AM

hi

can you tell me why you can not save your own shot on alterate shot ( pairs )

dragonsler1945

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2013 5:23 PM

dragonslayer1945:

hi

dragonsler1945

hi

are you saying that the option to save shot is missing or not enough time to save the shot?

-wgticon

• Kalliste
    1,414 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2013 5:56 PM

Edited.....

dragonslayer1945:

hi

dragonsler1945

Easy to do in single play but in other formats try this:

After seeing a shot you would like to save be very quick and click on MENU (below your name in game window) then scroll down to REPLAY SHOT  then on bottom of the `shot window` >>> there is SAVE...SHARE...EXIT.....so click on SAVE or you can click on SHARE and send the shot replay to your OWN email address. Then when you are done just  click EXIT.

Hope this helps you.

Listee

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2013 8:09 PM

Kalliste:
    be very quick

^^^ :))

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2013 11:30 PM

Played with some members of our CC @ RSG's, 10th hole one of the opposition slam dunked his approach straight in the hole for an eagle 2.

If the guys your playing with are good enough they will wait until you save it, we were!!  

alcaucin:

Kalliste:
    be very quick

^^^ :))

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2013 11:37 PM

Kalliste:
    After seeing a shot you would like to save be very quick and click on MENU (below your name in game window) then scroll down to REPLAY SHOT  then on bottom of the `shot window` >>> there is SAVE...SHARE...EXIT.....so click on SAVE or you can click on SHARE and send the shot replay to your OWN email address. Then when you are done just  click EXIT.
    Good advice for every shot!

Even quicker and an advisable step in MP games is the "Copy" option close to the link display itself - one click and saved for further treatment in a text editor and/or WGT blog.

I also think that the other players have no influence in the timing - the game itself cares to bring you through the scorecard display and to the next tee.

• dragonslayer1945
    595 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2013 8:00 AM

hi wgticon

yes its not at the bottom of the screen  ( missing ) option

drangonslayer

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2013 11:32 AM

dragonslayer1945:

hi wgticon

yes its not at the bottom of the screen  ( missing ) option