Forums

Help › Forums

Re: weird lies

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 8 2013 11:08 AM (8 replies)
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2013 5:37 PM

old distance markers at st andrews.  ever been this close ? guess what happened when i made my 2nd shot from here. 

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2013 6:26 PM

I was playing it earlier as well , and had my 240 yard 3 wood , go 325 yards in an 8 mile headwind . I saved it , and titled it explain this . I dont know , but lately more than ever , the game has been going to crap .

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2013 8:06 PM

Balls go right through the marker as if it weren't there...it's magic!

Lonnie, did your 3W shot land on the green?  I've hit long irons that caught the downslope and went forever, so that might explain your 325 yd 3W.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2013 9:19 PM

Quijotazo:
    old distance markers at st andrews.  ever been this close ? guess what happened when i made my 2nd shot from here. 

Gtta know the wind and club info...if ya dinged, etc and what you used for spin:)

Then I can guess!

How ya be Q?...

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2013 9:20 PM

PS/.....MKG is a weird lie....just saying')

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2013 7:30 AM

mkg335:

Balls go right through the marker as if it weren't there...it's magic!

Lonnie, did your 3W shot land on the green?  I've hit long irons that caught the downslope and went forever, so that might explain your 325 yd 3W.

Ball landed on the approach , 2 hops , lands on the green, and runs forever . Like I said, I saved the replay , its on my profile page , and titled "Explain This " , check it out .

• jld51
    406 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2013 8:27 AM

lonniescott711:
    /quote] Ball landed on the approach , 2 hops , lands on the green, and runs forever . Like I said, I saved the replay , its on my profile page , and titled "Explain This " , check it out

The green is on a down slope so the ball will run on....Having played this in real golf you need to club down and hit that bank on the front of the green ,that will take the power out of the shot .the trick is where to hit that bank to far up the ball flies on way past the pin.to short stops dead its just luck. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2013 8:54 AM

Quijotazo:
    old distance markers at st andrews.  ever been this close ? guess what happened when i made my 2nd shot from here

Who cares? I've been looking all over for you so I can ask you WTF do I do with all these unused crayons?   :-P

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2013 11:08 AM

lonniescott711:
    Ball landed on the approach , 2 hops , lands on the green,

I watched your replay, you ball landed on the down slope of the hump before the green and shot forward..from the trajectory it looked like a full top spin.

Watch your replay from Camera 5.

RSS