Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Member--Duey Bush

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 27 2013 7:53 PM (4 replies)
  • dueybush
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2013 2:35 PM

I went from nothing to level 8 playing the game on my Mac.  Now I finally see that the game is supposed to be played on microsoft. I purchased a driver with credits I bought, but I cannot used the driver because the game will not let me use the club I bought.

Can I at least get the money back I wasted on purchasing the club.  Better yet ! How about

letting us mack players get the same game?

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2013 5:16 PM

i Just want to help  here  sir  , i have friends playing with Mac PC ......   they have no prob   ,  but yet i dont know every thing ( Make sure it is not your browser )    if  it is not EMail WGT  services ,,,,   beleive me  they will help or tell you what to do . :)  Oupssss  Congrats on your first Post  , Welcome  and dont worry ...   help or advise is comming :)

• keidan
    311 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2013 5:36 PM

dueybush:

... because the game will not let me use the club I bought.

Hi, can you give more detail on the procedure you used to try and replace your club?  I noticed that, at the moment, you have no driver selected for your bag.  Are you able to at least find and put back your starter driver?   -Keith

• dandycap
    1,825 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2013 7:21 PM

Hi Duey;   Go to your equiptment and select drivers. Find your new club then drag and drop it in one of the empty boxes above.  One more thing.... Your missing the starter 3H hybrid.  Find that and replace it. Next, click SAVE.  You should be set to go.  --  just dandy

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2013 7:53 PM

dandycap  ........        you seen the prob ......   ty  for  that  ,         i forget sometime  i did not know much or how things worked at the biggining , Thanks for people like you ,who take the time   to informe  with class .  :)

RSS