rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 30 2013 7:26 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • HWei
    534 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 12:54 PM

WGTicon:

hi

it's best to email us for such questions:)

-wgticon

I' have a ? to speak privately 

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 1:08 PM

lmao   you guys all know how that person did it......its a muti-accounter  ..... you all sound like a bunch of hens in a chicken coupe .....byw  its just a silly internet game....who really cares ...  opps that is... beside the hens

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 2:05 PM

Paddlefisher:

I have one account either I play good or bad mostly bad..yo bubba your givin yourself up..cheat to in then you never win

I have 50 accounts, and I don't give a sh't one way or another if I win, it's nice to know you care enough to go and check for us.

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 2:34 PM

it is really sad though if u have more then 1 accout

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 3:11 PM

BubbaCrusher007:

Paddlefisher:

I have one account either I play good or bad mostly bad..yo bubba your givin yourself up..cheat to in then you never win

I have 50 accounts, and I don't give a sh't one way or another if I win, it's nice to know you care enough to go and check for us.

lolol

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 4:50 PM

BubbaCrusher007:

Paddlefisher:

Ok than no matter IF U Have 50 accounts does not factor cheating , So U Can take this AN shove for all we care FOOL wake up an smell the coffee idiot!

Further more U need to stay out ,ur Realy Not helping @ all ,in this back off

In addittion to all of this there is now way in heck Bubba will ever B the best to reach the top ,because he is a joke from all can gather ,so stuff it.

So,Bubba if thats what U call yourself REALLY BACK OFF till u have anything to add !!!!!

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 6:46 PM

HWei:

BubbaCrusher007:

Paddlefisher:

Ok than no matter IF U Have 50 accounts does not factor cheating , So U Can take this AN shove for all we care FOOL wake up an smell the coffee idiot!

Further more U need to stay out ,ur Realy Not helping @ all ,in this back off

In addittion to all of this there is now way in heck Bubba will ever B the best to reach the top ,because he is a joke from all can gather ,so stuff it.

So,Bubba if thats what U call yourself REALLY BACK OFF till u have anything to add !!!!!

Internet tough guy eh? pfffffffft Sticks & stones dumbazs

• sharkgn
    450 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 12:32 AM

lololo

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 7:10 AM

Just to make it clear. Sad or not, restarts are allowed without ANY reason given, but the previous account must be closed BEFORE you open another. And you are NOT ALLOWED to play any credit involved games UNTIL YOU REACH YOUR PREVIOUS TIER (from the original account). However, I really don't think anyone bothers to control and enforce that last part.

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 7:26 AM

PUHOLINO:

Just to make it clear. Sad or not, restarts are allowed without ANY reason given, but the previous account must be closed BEFORE you open another. And you are NOT ALLOWED to play any credit involved games UNTIL YOU REACH YOUR PREVIOUS TIER (from the original account). However, I really don't think anyone bothers to control and enforce that last part.

• PAGES
RSS