Forums

Help › Forums

Re: new at this

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 2 2013 3:41 AM (9 replies)
  • tenniswalker
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2013 2:04 PM

Hi,I joined in late June,its taken me awhile to get use to the courses. I still have trouble with putting even though I've watched video many times. I've never played golf,but love to watch on tv. My favorite player is Phil Michelson,thrilled he won British Open,awesome display of his talent. My name is tenniswalker aka Sue

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2013 2:51 PM

Welcome to WGT tenniswalker , hope you enjoy your stay here , don't let the game rule your life or bring misery lol ..... the forums are a font of knowledge to be drank from as and when needed ;-)

hit em straight.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2013 9:33 PM

Welcome Sue. It looks like you are doing fine to me. 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2013 10:20 PM

Mushy01:

Welcome to WGT tenniswalker , hope you enjoy your stay here , don't let the game rule your life or bring misery lol ..... the forums are a font of knowledge to be drank from as and when needed ;-)

hit em straight.

Wish i  could   write like that  but my feeling are the same  tenniswalker ,  welcome     ,   Frapp

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2013 10:45 PM

Hi Sue,

Glad to see you here and playing wgt. Putting is everyones nitemare including mine.

The more you play, the more you get the hang of it.

Phil M. is one of my favs. The guys 43 and winning majors even now. What a phenom shot-maker, magician around the greens.

Have FUn! Jeff

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2013 2:36 AM

hyena64:

s

t

RSS