Help › Forums

Re: Hi

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 19 2013 9:16 AM (6 replies)
  • PITA69
    1 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 9:52 PM

Hi,

My name is PITA and i really enjoy playing this game i like to try my weakness is putting or getting the ball to stop on the green close to the hole.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 7:32 AM

Welcome to WGT, and congrats on your first  post,,,,,,              be patient it is a difficult game to master ....               join a CC  there you will get help  and make friends .  play all the courses  this will help you in the long run ...GL to you PITA  ........Frapp

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 10:03 AM

PITA69:

Hi,

My name is PITA and i really enjoy playing this game i like to try my weakness is putting or getting the ball to stop on the green close to the hole.

We've all been there...keep at it and the game can bring you a lot of fun (and headaches)

I can still feel a bodily reaction when needing 2 eagles and a bird on last 3 holes to win and doing it...

Great shot of adrenaline to the system !!

Andy

Edit: I'll be on from 10 am till 1 am C.E.T tomorrow, hit me up if you like and I'll try to give you a few good ground rules that took me months of trial and error to figure out..

Not to mention 2 pads full of notes... ;-))

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 12:57 PM

welcome!:)

-wgticon

• senec
    252 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 5:29 PM

Hi,you are lucky because you're what you are experiencing now is as good as it's going to get.Learn the game with the free clubs and balls.No back spin?Learn to land short and see it roll to the hole,learn to read the putts,the speed,the inclination,boy I wish I could start again.In fact A lot of veteran players are starting over,or playing with beginner clubs and balls because they (we)unfortunatly have become a little bored.So don't rush it and become master or legend real quick;Y'ou'll only regret it.Become a good player with free stuff,you'll only become a better player once you decide to invest.Good luck.

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2013 4:10 AM

Welcome

• desotojo
    2,513 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2013 9:16 AM

best learning tools are to the left, in the green print. I still review them regularly. When you're ready to join a CC, check us out 1 cc, yep just the number 1. We make sure we have tournaments for the Beginners as well as the Legends

Have fun, it's a game!!!!!

Desotojo

RSS