Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hey Golfers

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 29 2013 11:40 PM (3 replies)
  • Sully711
    4 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2013 6:51 PM

Just started here recently. It is a lot of fun so far but let me tell ya the putting is really driving me crazy. Any tips on when I actually get free clubs or do I have to purchase them?

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2013 9:29 PM

Hi Sully and welcome to the game.

Yes this game can be fun and also frustrating, and as a newbie putting and chipping can be challenging. Read this which is under FAQ to the right of this page - also read the chiiping tips.

• Putting Tips
  • Chip and Pitch Tips
  • Also type in the search box as there are some great putting tips by the top players.

And the free clubs you start with are the only freebies, others can be purchased and I would recomend you try and earn free credits at the top of the page, or the easiest way is to buy credits. However WAIT until you get to the mid level 40s at least before upgrading clubs as anything before that will not last as you tier up. If money is not an issue, by all means upgrade as the game does become a lot easier with better clubs.

Just enjoy the game and learn as much as you can in the interim.

Edit- I just looked at your clubs - DUMP all EZ Swing clubs, you will never learn with those - you will have starter clubs waiting in your bag.

• roadmaps
    6 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2013 11:40 PM

whats with the jerky stuttering metersn it was fineuntil yesterday when wgt shut down then it went to shite

• DRogers5864
    368 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2013 12:17 AM

welcome to WGT... takes a lot of practice!

• RSS