Help › Forums

Re: Videos

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 3 2013 9:36 PM (4 replies)
  • miked7024
    39 Posts
    Tue, Sep 3 2013 12:53 PM

Hello fellow golfers,

My names Mike, I live in the county of Hertfordshire UK. I am new to WGT, only been playing for a couple of weeks. I play real golf once a week (crap at that too lol).

Having not much disposable income due to our Government's wonderful austerity plans I have been watching videos to earn free credit's to upgrade my clubs as I am still using the default set. Tried doing surveys, but given up on them as I am always disqualified for some reason or other. Had a good run on the videos last week, but suddenly they have dried up. Just wondering if this normal?

Enjoying playing WGT, just as frustrating as the real thing

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Tue, Sep 3 2013 1:38 PM

Hello Mike, the videos come and go. Right now they have gone for me also. Happy Hitting.

• miked7024
    39 Posts
    Tue, Sep 3 2013 2:32 PM

Hi Lonnie, Thanks I'll try my best.

• StrayedFairway
    379 Posts
    Tue, Sep 3 2013 3:02 PM

Hi Mike,

I was born and bread in Watford Herts, like Lonnie said they do seem to have dried up for us Brits, however keep looking. I remember getting and being paid for 3 x 720 credit surveys in one day, but that's very rare.

Stray

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Sep 3 2013 9:36 PM

They often diminish when the USA gets a holiday. It normally takes a week to get back to normal. I wonder what their advertisers think of it.

RSS