Forums

Help › Forums

Re: getting to next level master tour master legend?

Mon, Sep 23 2024 3:00 PM (76 replies)
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2023 12:35 AM

EntropiaBones:
    Is it possible to be demoted in rank ?

No.  It seems that these days you are allowed to restart though, (I'm most confident this is true on apple devices) you'd lose whatever you've bought/got in the way of equipment and apparel.  In fact if you were doing this it'd be as well to sell everything you can, gift balls to a friend and maybe get them gifted back to the new player.

I don't think the above (restarting) should be allowed but I do think it is, I'm just not entirely sure on which platforms.

• alosso
    21,053 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2023 1:50 PM

This is the better explanation:

HamdenPro:

pdb1:

Are we sure that if one is playing RR's ? That when playing in PCEA/Coins . The Mobile algorythm will still be applied ?

I have only heard 1 player state that it occurred.

I would propose that there is a means by which to advance by way of combining ranked rounds and coin rooms. [...]

As for me, I know I advanced from Legend to Tour Legend by way of a combination of the two (as I have explained in other threads).

• Shadowglash
    2 Posts
    Sat, Sep 21 2024 9:01 AM

My average is around 65 and I am at Master level, not sure how many Ranked rounds I have played at that level though. Is there a way to tell? I have seen Tour Masters with a much higher average than mine. Was wondering what it takes to move up. Good post.

• alosso
    21,053 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2024 3:00 PM

Your scores only show "Master" rounds - plenty for saturation. You need a 63.00 average which means that you have some work to do.

You need at least some 31 (or 30 ) results to bend it down. There are a few in your list but the one I checked was on a Custom Course and doesn't count towards the average. What about the others?

Thus, the most precious item in your bag will be patience, and maybe some thoughts to get around the courses more efficiently(?) Dropping your Starter wedge + Starter irons may also help...

RSS