Forums

Help › Forums

Re: are these players kidding us

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 21 2010 9:38 AM (5 replies)
  • mickhacker
    31 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2010 9:42 PM

hello wgt players. i have entered the august multi round comp and would like to  inform you about the red hot players competing. these three players are well on the way to becoming zen masters. this is well above master tier ??. i have looked at all their profiles and checked their stats. as you do when you gamble your money here are the players and you can go to their profile and look for yourself. -  ************ - joined wgt on 8/7/10 . 2nd in july multi round.has 21 birdies.39 pars has played 8 nine hole rounds. 7th august won the platinum down the drain award. - ********* - has been a member since the 25th of july has played ten rounds and is currently holding 2nd place. - *********** - has been a member since the 7th of july and has played 8 rounds of nine holes. i am not saying they are cheating. all i am saying that these players are well on the way to becoming wgt  zen masters. i have not been a member all that long myself but you can visit my profile and check my stats.if you do bring a hankie.you might end up crying . by the way 12 of the 20 competitors have withdrawn .maybe i should do the same but i am committed to playing it out i will keep you informed of final placings.best regards mickhacker

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 1:32 PM

Please be sure not to use the forums to call out other players by name, under suspicion of potential Terms & Conditions violations.  Rather, if you believe that folks might be Sandbagging, please send a mail with details to members@worldgolftour.com. 

And good luck working on your average Mick :)

• wandasrick
    3 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 6:32 PM

hello mickhacker i too dont understand how these people can consitantly keep doing this. i have emailed my concerns to wgt with no response so all i can assume is they dont know what is going on.my first email was that i was concerned that the game was rigged (no response).maybe its us ,but i dont think so best regards wandasrick

• kelrob
    92 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 6:52 PM

Don't think he says there sandbagging. Think he's calling out players with multiple accounts.

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 8:07 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 100% CORRECT.      JB

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 9:38 AM

mickhacker:

hello wgt players. i have entered the august multi round comp and would like to  inform you about the red hot players competing. these three players are well on the way to becoming zen masters. this is well above master tier ??. i have looked at all their profiles and checked their stats. as you do when you gamble your money here are the players and you can go to their profile and look for yourself. -  ************ - joined wgt on 8/7/10 . 2nd in july multi round.has 21 birdies.39 pars has played 8 nine hole rounds. 7th august won the platinum down the drain award. - ********* - has been a member since the 25th of july has played ten rounds and is currently holding 2nd place. - *********** - has been a member since the 7th of july and has played 8 rounds of nine holes. i am not saying they are cheating. all i am saying that these players are well on the way to becoming wgt  zen masters. i have not been a member all that long myself but you can visit my profile and check my stats.if you do bring a hankie.you might end up crying . by the way 12 of the 20 competitors have withdrawn .maybe i should do the same but i am committed to playing it out i will keep you informed of final placings.best regards mickhacker

Hi mick, i just read this post after playing a dodgy round. I was so pi++sed off after it, i went looking through the forums for dodgy games or anything like it. Heres what happened. I was 2 under par on the 9th of an 18 hole game, doing ok i suppose, good enough for me. I had a 8 foot putt slightly uphill for a birdie, banking to the right. The bank wasnt severe, so i placed my pointer at the left hand edge of the hole, brought my putter back 1 and a half clicks to get roughly 9-10 foot distance and hit the sweet spot in the middle of the meter. Banking right should bring the ball to the right, but not in my case. It went sailing off to the left, and about 10 feet past the hole. I know i did everything correctly, no mistakes. This then threw me off my game and i ended up 6 over par. I guess what im saying is, the game has to be rigged to let people who have spent a few bob to do well. And this is happening to me regularly when im playing good. Just thought you would like to hear my thoughts on this.

RSS