Forums

Help › Forums

Re: I have a question

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 8 2013 2:47 PM (6 replies)
  • wisdom22
    52 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2013 6:15 PM

If you are playing in a cc tournament   and it is  in 2 stages ie first nine holes over 5 days and then second 9 holes after five days and the tournament is for players below Legend status, what happens if your status moves up from TM to Legend after you have played the first  9 holes but still have to play the second  9 after becoming a Legend ? does the  tournament allow you to continue playing at your old status i.e. TM .  

Although this has not happened to me yet it is just food for thought. Thanks.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2013 7:13 PM

At least in the past, once you enter a tournament, you get to keep playing in that tournament until it is over. 

Joey

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2013 7:14 PM

You get to finish what you started regardless.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2013 8:20 PM

If you have entered a comp...  and then get promoted.. you can still play in that comp.

You will be playing in your new conditions though...  off the blacks

-Roger

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2013 8:56 PM

mantis0014:
    You will be playing in your new conditions though...  off the blacks

Interesting I never knew that.  Guess I never really got in to comps of any kind until well into legend.  I just turned up got fascinated and played RRs, and some MP with a friend LOL....

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2013 9:48 PM

You play as a Tour Master in that tourney until that competition ends. Honest

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2013 2:47 PM

wisdom22:
    playing in a cc tournament

I'd go to the CC Forum and ask. Although you could play on in the second session, it might be viewed by your fellow members to be less than cricket. 

RSS