• NoxideSPL
    15 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 3:56 PM

And it reads 'instantly' will be funded credits to WGT but

what really is instantly?

• bpierce749
    116 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 6:40 PM

Noxide i have had to wait 12 hours for video credits to show up and i have had credits show up 2 minutes later

be patient

bpierce

• NoxideSPL
    15 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 9:13 AM

Still no credits I'm going to cancel the order and ask for a complete refund

• NoxideSPL
    15 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 8:27 AM

"Make an online purchase at Cherry Moon Farms. Your purchase must be made immediately after clicking on the link below. You will not receive your free product if you use a coupon/promotion not found on Cherry Moon Farms site, purchase wine, purchase a gift card or if you cancel your order."

Dear Kolton,

Thank you for taking the time to email us at TrialPay. After careful review of your customer log and the receipt you've submitted, the advertiser for Cherry Moon Farms offer has determined that your order is not eligible to receive credit at this time.

Please note that in order to successfully complete this offer, you must access it directly through a TrialPay link and meet all of the requirements stated by the advertiser in the offer terms. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, but as it is left to the discretion of the advertiser to establish the requirements and eligibility of each transaction, we are unable to credit you at this time.

If you are still interested in receiving free WGT - Credits, please return to the checkout to select an alternate partner offer.

Regards,

Kelly
    TrialPay Customer Support

DO NOT COMPLETE THIS OFFER, I REPEAT DO NOT COMPLETE THIS OFFER.

Or any offers because most likely TrialPay is looking to scam, thieve, manipulate you out of your purchase.  Yes, there are those who have received credits but the bulk majority do not because TrialPay is a bad company.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 9:44 AM

Noxide, did you make a purchase from Cherry Moon Farms web site directly like Kelly has eluded too, or from Trialpay's web site? This answer will settle the score.

WGT will see that you get your credits and they will drop that offer from Trialpay if it is deemed Cherry Moon Farms is at fault per WGTadmin.

Send an e-mail to WGT at members@worldgolftour.com and explain your situation. Make sure to send your documentation for proof.

The offers for credits work or they wouldn't be put in place, but keep in mind, they are not 100% error-free like most things on the Internet.

• NoxideSPL
    15 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 10:53 AM

Thank you for a constructive reply in regards to my problem.  I will sit down at the computer tonight and organize my documentation for proof and write out an e-mail to the indicated address above.  I hope that this will then be addressed and redeemed.

Again, thanks.

• tigerwoods2550
    3 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 3:06 PM

I completed the Ampario 450 credit survey twice in the last couple days. I qualified and completed the WHOLE survey. It says thank you for participating in the survey. However, I have not received any credit for both of the surveys.... 

RSS