Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Why is my messages still being monitored?

Mon, Aug 23 2010 8:03 PM (5 replies)
  • oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2010 8:33 AM

Ive written several replies and/or new messages and by the time there posted (day later) subjects have grown stale or have moved on. I supposed this message is for WGT. Please reply.

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 9:54 AM

Hi David,

All new golfers are under moderation until they've posted for a little while.  This is the most effective way of preventing bots and ad spam, as well as other forms of abuse, from populating the forums.

You've been here for a while and I'm pretty sure you're not a bot, I've taken you off moderation.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

-Sky

• CaptainCouples
    135 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 10:01 AM

WGTSky:
    You've been here for a while and I'm pretty sure you're not a bot, I've taken you off moderation.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

Don't feel bad Dave,

16 Jan 2009 and it takes 3 days for me to post a lol reply to a thread...
    You wont see this response until Wednesday at the very best.. Good luck

CC...
  • oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 7:26 PM

Thanks WGTSky for responding and the good news I'm not quarantine any longer. Oh and by the way if your pretty sure I'm not a bot, this should convince you...................................Danger Will Robinson, Danger Will Robinson. LOL 

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 7:53 PM

CC.... Surprise, Surprise I see your response on MONDAY. opd

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 8:03 PM

WGTSky:

Again I ask you to remove me from moderation, enough, ok

RSS