Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Player Introduction :@)

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 17 2013 10:00 PM (7 replies)
  • Piggy4Mama
    4 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2013 10:15 AM

Hello, I am new to this game... Not to this type of game; I still own and would still be playing it on my PS2 if it wasn't broken at this time. I was a very player in those games, and I loved teaching my friends to play a better game, so I could have better competition. Which I've been finding gives me a really nice edge here in this game to understand how to read the ball and even play a pretty good game considering I'm still working with the starter equipment. 

So I need to make some Friends, and I am now looking to join a CC, and for that I want to make clear what I am willing to consider for the one I join. I speak English, I am friendly, upbeat, and play games when I have the time, my personal life comes first and foremost, I have no time for childish behavior, or calling someone down, I just want to play this game and have an enjoyable experience along with others who may be able to help me continue to even improve my game.

If I sound like the kind of person you want as a Friend, feel free to add me, and if I seem like the kind of person you want in you CC, then please discuss it with me. Thanks for reading this...

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2013 11:55 AM

Welcome to insanity also hit em well ,but the most important no matter how bad / good its all  about enjoying the fun . Hook me up for a round ,may give u some pointers .

Again welcome 

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2013 12:06 PM

hmmmm...

welcome.... glad ya speak english ...are you from the U.S.A.??  what other language do ya speak ?  ...pig latin ?    

who ..is ..  pig4squeals ???   ... hope yer not ...already breaking the rule's an make'n multiple accounts ... 

or.......... The  W.G.T. POLICE ,,,will be after you ... faster than you can say ...weeee,, weee,, weee... 

Peace....  an,,,,  BAKON RULES ... :)_~~   

• ycfc1992
    1,143 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2013 1:23 PM

vns

• ycfc1992
    1,143 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2013 1:23 PM

vns

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2013 2:07 PM

@ ycfc Had us @ trying 2 figure on your implication to this thread ( vns ) .

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2013 5:00 PM

2DAMFLASHY:

hmmmm...

welcome.... glad ya speak english ...are you from the U.S.A.??  what other language do ya speak ?  ...pig latin ?    

who ..is ..  pig4squeals ???   ... hope yer not ...already breaking the rule's an make'n multiple accounts ... 

or.......... The  W.G.T. POLICE ,,,will be after you ... faster than you can say ...weeee,, weee,, weee... 

Peace....  an,,,,  BAKON RULES ... :)_~~   

You fookin lose me @ times.. wtf are u talkin about ?   :))))

Andy

• Piggy4Mama
    4 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2013 10:00 PM

When one of us in our home gets into playing a new game, other family members also sign up to equally play the game as well, while I learn the game and then teach it to others. I am a fast learner and love to dig into the smallest details to really make huge jumps forward. I have been playing against people randomly, and I have already improved my game quite a bit and I've played for 24-hrs now. 

No I do not speak pig-latin... though I can speak "pig" rather well...haha... We have a miniature pot-belly pig in the house and he to everyone's surprise has no issue telling me exactly what he wants and will nod yes or shake his head no accordingly. Bakon rules!

RSS