Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Beating the Pros

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 27 2010 5:06 PM (4 replies)
  • LouisDee
    5 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 5:09 AM

I have won a few games against Pros but it hasn't appeared on my stat sheet. It may be something to do with me playing well and when I get a good lead they leave or timeout before the end!!! Is that what you should do when you lose to stop people getting stats?

• LouisDee
    5 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2010 4:31 AM

Still going on people joining games and dont want to see it through. Should be more of a penalty for those leaving games because they are playing poorly or losing. Even if it was just to show up how many times they leave during a match on their profiles, it wouls be something.

• shakyjon
    87 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2010 2:21 PM

Joining a country club would be one way to keep the quitters away.  I have sent you an invitation to Valley Grove which can be found in your email. I require that if you start a game, you finish it.  Life happening will be understood, but a pattern of quitting will be noticed. The other thing you can do is go to the Ladders site.  Quitting is rare and usually there's a reason for it.  Happy hitting.

Jon

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2010 3:26 PM

LOL.. you should come play a round with me... I'm Master, rubbish at putting, and have only quit 2 games in 2 years... 

Some of us take this game for what it's worth... a game... if you get beat, you get beat... in the end it's all about making friends and having a good time.

Peace

(PS... the Ladders is a very good idea!)

• 123woods
    1 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2010 5:06 PM

RSS