Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Broerric - A Question

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 6 2013 12:43 AM (6 replies)
  • broerric
    34 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2013 2:40 AM

Yesterday I posted this feeling rather low. This a.m. I post this feeling on top of the world! Many players responded with tips, hints etc. thank you all for that. Two players, by name Puholino and Adeypa, responded in the most generous and fantastic manner by gifting me everything and I mean everything (Irons, balls wedges and putter) that I need to improve and reach my potential. Gestures of this nature renews ones faith in people. A big thank you to both

• tramilleo
    1,889 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2013 12:03 PM

^^^^^^^+1

• Talluin
    257 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2013 3:21 PM

You'll find some of the most generous people on WGT that don't broadcast their generosity. They don't gift for recognition.

Beggars rarely prosper and deserving players like yourself benefit!

When i first joined I was lucky enough to be a recipient of a gift in the 'Christmas in July' generosity from many corners, was a really nice gesture from prominent members.

That level 19 spider putter costing 400 credits (a fortune to me at the time) probably kept me in the game and it's not likely to ever be forgotten.

Paying it forward to deserving players whenever i can.

Maybe in a few months,this good deed will have further reaching consequences when you may see yourself in someone elses post.

Good luck my friend!

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2013 3:29 PM

Be sure to go back to the other post and say thank you there also .

Posting the Thank you on the walls was a good thing .

Good things do happen In WGT land .

OPY

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2013 6:07 PM

Although I've not paid it back completely, I too have been on the receiving end, the first time it happened, I was so overwhelmed I posted it in these forums...I didn't mention the players name...but just wanted to publicly thank that player.

The 2nd time I decided to be quiet,but still let the player know.

Yes, the feeling is overwhelming at times, and (like me) when you get older, you get emotional about these things, and is why I still need a daily fix of WGT:)

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2013 12:34 AM

I can endorse exactly what Bags is saying. It happened to me very early on my WGT life, a driver that I could only dream about, the K15. It totally transformed my game, but more importantly the guy that gave it to me will never be forgotten.

It was a sad day when I had to upgrade and sell it.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2013 12:43 AM

broerric:

Yesterday I posted this feeling rather low. This a.m. I post this feeling on top of the world! Many players responded with tips, hints etc. thank you all for that. Two players, by name Puholino and Adeypa, responded in the most generous and fantastic manner by gifting me everything and I mean everything (Irons, balls wedges and putter) that I need to improve and reach my potential. Gestures of this nature renews ones faith in people. A big thank you to both

Yes, we have very generous people here...

All the best B....    Keep us posted at how ya going :)

-Roger

RSS